Monday, December 12, 2011

gRaTeFuLnEsS...




i want to thank my emily
she has worked hard...

very hard...

to bring my blog to today's look

she is awesome...

she is cleaver...

she is busy...

she loves me...

she wants me to have a special place...

just for me

so...


today i am thankful for my beautiful talented girl
God really knew what he was doing when he blessed me with her
the creator of the universe KNEW he would be able to love me perfectly through her

i love you beautiful girl!!!!

thank you

2 comments:

  1. I knew if I bothered you long enough you'd come back! I loved doing it for you. I'm glad you like it, love you too <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Some real talent there!! Hope you are well this Christmas!!
    Blessings to you and yours! From me and mine!!

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete